Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Halloween!

We love Halloween! This year we had three great parties that we attended and it was a lot of fun. Thanks Jaime & Greg, Dan, and Ethan & Kerri for having us!
Rick was Magnum PI and I was a Mermaid.
Rick's moustache and my sparkly dress were both a hit :)
At Jaime's-Steph the fairy and me
me, Jaime as the girl from Fifth Element and Stephine
Selena as Lady Gaga and Jaime
Magnum and I
Nichole as Medusa and I
Steph handing out goodies
Steph and I being goofy
Heidi as a kitty, me and Steph
Once the karaoke machine came out the night got even more fun!
Me, Jaime and Ian as a hobo singing-Jaime has sweet moves
Some of us ladies with Tim
Rick and Jaime singing
I didn't get any pictures from Dan's, but the rest of these are from Ethan and Kerri's Halloween night...
Jen and Dylan as cute gnomes
Misty as a Russian mail order bride
Our hosts-Ethan as the dude from The Hangover, and Kerri as a cute Swiss Miss
Nate as Billy Mays
And lastly, Dylan-a tiny gnome with a tiny pot o' coffee :)
Hope you all had a great Halloween! Can you believe its November already? Whew! So much is going on this month! Rick and I leave for Mexico in exactly one week! We are SO excited! But because of that, I am trying to cram a bunch of school work in this next week. I had a midterm last week and did awesome! It was out of 40, but the curve got set at 35 and I got a 36! I will happily take an A+! This week I have a midterm tomorrow and 2 large term papers due. Yikes! Once we get back from Mexico it will be only a few short days before my 30th birthday and we have a few fun things planned for that weekend. Rollerskating with a few girlfriends and seeing the newest Twilight movie on Friday night, going out with friends Saturday night, and dinner with my family sunday night! Then Thanksgiving is the next Thursday, then all of a sudden it will be December! So I am trying to take it one day at a time and really enjoy all of the excitement this month is bringing! In other news Josh and Leslie Ricker had their baby boy last night. No name yet, but he sure is cute and looks just like his brother. I'm so excited and happy for them, they are such a cute family :)
Hope all is well with you all!

1 comment:

The Carey's said...

I love that Rick was Magnum P.I. May be one of the best costumes EVER! Have fun in Mexico.