Sunday, October 31, 2010

Kelly's Beach Birthday

I am hoping to finally start catching up on the last 2 months! I can't believe I have gotten so far behind on blogging, yikes!
In August, we went to Lincoln City for the weekend for Kelly's big 4-0 birthday! The house we stayed in was amazing. It was huge and had ample room for us to all spread out, have places to sleep and really enjoy ourselves. It was also up on a huge hill where we had amazing unobstructed views of the ocean and beach. We got there Friday night just in time for dinner. Jenn had planned very elaborate meals and we ate and ate and ate all weekend. I don't think there was a single minute that I didn't feel totally stuffed!
After dinner
 DJ Rick, enjoying my key lime cupcakes, yum!

Liz, also enjoying a cupcake! 
I quite enjoy coconut whipped cream frosting! 
Hanging out 
Cap'n Ronn 
 Jenn, looking cute
 Brad & Angela 
 Poor Kelly, totally oblivious to the napkin on her head, but Ronn thinks its real funny
A love fest (and Ronn still entertained by the napkin) 

Me and cute Emily Potter
Kel & Jenn 
Jenn learning to DJ
Hanging out in the hot tub
 Post hot-tub, ready for bed!
 Walking down to the beach Saturday morning 
Beach dance party...
 Lincoln City beach
 Cindy doing the splits!
 Liz, Jenn, me and Julie enjoying the beach
The view from the house
Sunset...
 We saw a whale breaching!





  

  
 Jenn bringing out Kelly's cake
 40 candles!
Emily and I hanging out
 Everyone in our group, minus Brad!
 Ronn's sweet outfit
 Beach bonfire time!
 The birthday girl and her fire! 

 Brrrr!
 Haha, Cindy is so little!
 Lizard and I, trying to stay warm!
 Cap'ns on our way back to the house
 And that's that! Thanks for having a birthday Kelly, we had such a great time!

In other news...I went to a new dr. the week before last, and I feel really good about my visit with her. She has a different approach to medicine that I really appreciate. She gave orders to have my blood analyzed for about 15 different things. Once we get the results we'll make a plan specialized for me that will include adapting my diet, equalizing my hormones with supplements and perhaps medication, as well as possible acupuncture. I'll keep you posted once I get my bloodwork results back!

No comments: