Thursday, August 21, 2008

BUSY!

As you all can imagine, I AM BUSY!
Here it is, Thursday night, 11:30 and I have been running non stop today! Tomorrow will be no different. The perk to tomorrow is a manicure/pedicure session with my best friend in the middle of the day to make me feel somewhat sane for a short 2 hour period. Tomorrow is the rehearsal and at this point, there are less than 48 hours til I become Mrs. Rickster!
I REALLY need to get to bed, but just wanted to let you all know that I'm alive and hanging in there! I doubt I'll be able to get back on here and do much til we get back from our honeymoon, so I hope you'll forgive my temporary absence.
Thank you all for the well wishes and I'll get the goods up here as soon as I possibly can!
Much love,
Lauren

2 comments:

The Carey's said...

Horray! We are so excited for you!! Hope everything goes great!

Shellee said...

Yay! Can't wait to see you tomorrow!