Tuesday, September 2, 2008

We're back!

Hello everyone! We are back after an amazing wedding day and an incredible honeymoon! Its been a long 10 days or so, and we are glad to be home, and are looking forward to things settling down a little bit.
Just a quick thank you to all who were able to make it to our wedding/reception. It would not have been the same without you. I truly felt that it was a perfect evening and Rick and I couldn't have asked for more. We hope that you felt the same way! We had such a nice and relaxing time in Maui, that it was hard to come back, but here we are, and we're glad to be home with our kitties.
As you can imagine we have TONS of pictures to go through, which hopefully I'll start to get to today. We are both back to work tomorrow.
Also, in the week we were gone, Denene had her baby, Carter Adam Wadley. She sent pics and he is beautiful. In one week I gained two nieces from Rick, and one nephew from Denene :) Katie Garrison also had her son, Maddox only 3 days before our wedding. So congrats on the new boys my friends! I can't wait to meet them :)
Ok, well I'm all messed up on time. It's 7:30 in the morning and I have no idea why I'm awake! Hopefully I'll get some pics up for you all soon!
Love, Mrs. Enochs!

No comments: