Sunday, April 12, 2009

The twins' 1st Birthday!

My girlfriend Amber has twin boys, Kash & Jaxson and they turned 1 this week!! Their party was at Amber's and it was fun to watch the boys eat their cake and open presents. I can't believe it's been a year since they were born. Kids grow so fast :)
Their cakes

It was 50's themed, so that's why Amber is dressed this way

The boys and their cakes

I thought this one was cute

Amber and Kash

Jaxson getting cleaned up

Misty's youngest, Bryse, inhaling a cupcake

Faith & Alison watching the boys open presents

Kash walking

Jaxson pushing Eva in his new dumptruck

The boys playing with their new toys

Rick, Dylan and little Eva

A cute one of Eva laughing

Misty and her boys

One of all of us ladies
L-R Faith, me, Jen & Eva, Misty, Alison and Amber

Happy Easter to all, hope you are enjoying your day! Rick and I had dinner with my Mom at Macaroni Grill and are back home now. No Easter candy for us, which was a little sad, but we're living :)
Hope you are all well!
Lauren

No comments: