Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Dinner with the Linthorsts

The Linthorsts were in town for Dave's sister's wedding and they stayed at my parents part of the time so we were able to all have a nice dinner and visit on Sunday. 
All of us together
Erin and I
Rick and Royal running around in the backyard
Royal running to his Daddy
Cute Roy checking out my Dad's garden
Royal and his daddy
So glad we got to spend some time with you guys! Miss you already!
Here's a pic of our babies, cuddling in the moho
Austin finished all the framing in the house on Monday, and Gary, the plumber finished everything up today! Here is our newly framed/plumbed wall!!!
The state of things right now. 

Next step-some wiring and electrical work. In the meantime I am pricing out flooring etc. So many decisions! 
We celebrated my Grandma's 91st birthday last night and that was a lot of fun. Good food and a nice time with my family. I can't believe my Grandma is 91! She sure is a trooper! We love you Grandma, and we're grateful we could celebrate with you!
That's it for now. Hasn't this weather been miserable? I'm over it! Hopefully they're right with the forecast for this weekend. I don't know how much more rain I can take!!
That's it for now! Adios!

1 comment:

Erin said...

Cute pics! I will send you mine once I have the camera again. We are already missing you guys- alas, distance makes the heart grow fonder :)