Thursday, February 11, 2010

Weekend in Oceanside

The last weekend in January we spent in Oceanside, OR, a little beach town that I have always loved. My friend Stephine's co-worker owns a house so we were able to stay there for the weekend for nearly nothing. We had a great time, met a new couple, and had some great weather on Sunday to explore a bit. I won't give you too many captions. Enjoy!
Saturday night sunset in Oceanside...




Sunday we drove north to Cape Meares State Park








Oceanside from above

Crazy surfers in January


There is a cave that goes through the entire cliff to the beach on the other side. You can see it at the base of the cliff that everyone is walking to.

Porthole from the cave out


Hope you enjoyed, we really had a great weekend. I love the Oregon coast! Everything is great with us. I am extremely busy now with 2 jobs and school. We are leaving for Utah next Tuesday for 6 days so I am trying to work ahead to make my life a little easier while I'm gone. I'm really looking forward to seeing all my Utah friends, and we're stopping in Boise on the way there and the way back to see Becky too, so that is exciting!
Hope all is well!

1 comment:

Mrs. Seal said...

Awesome pics Lauren!!!