Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Bryce's 1st Birthday!

Today is Bryce's 1st Birthday! I can't believe a year has gone by since he was born! Jaime & Greg had a party for him last Saturday but I wanted to include a picture of Jaime a year ago, only a few hours after Bryce was born.

And here I am with a little bundle of Bryce


He's not even mine, yet I can't believe how fast they grow!
Bryce's Birthday partay!
Bryce's camo themed birthday cakes

Bryce and his first "feel" for cake

Ahhh that first sugar rush...

Becky, Stephine & I enjoying the sun

Bryce & Jaime opening presents

The gang hangin' outside

Eating and chatting...

That's it!
Jen's due date is today, but I haven't heard anything so I doubt that's gonna happen! I'm waiting patiently to meet Baby Girl Hall!
Rick and I are off to Target to register tonight...yippee!

No comments: