Saturday, May 3, 2008

Preston's 28th Birthday

For those of you just tuning in on my life, Preston is my very best friend that is a boy. We've been best friends since Freshman year of High School, so about 14 years now. I just love him to bits, and it was so fun to go out and celebrate his birthday last night! He got VIP at Bettie Ford, a club here in town, so we all went and had a great time!
Rick and I before leaving the house. Why we are wearing shades, I'm not really sure.

Me, Megan & the birthday boy being a dork

Melissa & Preston-friends from high school

We made it on the Bettie Ford website! Me, Megan, Mark & Rick


Rick & me, I am not applying the big head photo trick that I know so well!

Me and cute Megan & Heidi

Rick can't get enough Red Bull!

Rickster, me and Megs

Well, that was our night! Thanks for having a birthday Preston so we could go have fun!
I drove to the beach to see my friend Emily today and have her do my hair. She is the best! Rick went out tonight but I haven't been feeling completely normal today so I stayed home. Tomorrow we are going to try and be productive outdoors on a nice sunny day. I have midterms starting Monday though, so I'll squeeze in some time for studying too.
Monday is my Grandma Layne's 90th birthday. I am looking forward to celebrating this amazing milestone with such an amazing woman.
See y'all soon!

No comments: