Saturday, May 17, 2008

Merrilee's Baby Shower

Hello everyone! It's been busy, busy around here! My friend Lindsey is in town from Salt Lake and we have been running all over the place, enjoying the record breaking heat here in Portland! Last weekend was Merrilee's baby shower on Saturday. It was really fun to see some of my old friends (and their cute kids). Merrilee was so grateful for all the things she got and it's fun to see her prepared for this new role she'll be taking on very soon.

This is Renee-Shellee & Adam Kriss' darling little girl

Merrilee, reading something she got at the shower

Cute as always, Sawyer Ricker

Me and Merrilee-coming up on 17 years of friendship! Pretty amazing!

We've also been working on that crazy pile of branches in the yard. Rick sawed them into smaller pieces then my parents came and hauled all the good sized wood off for firewood. We still have all the smaller branches in our drive way though. Oh, to have enough time to do it all...

My crazy chain saw totin' fiancee


And I thought I would give you a few pics of Penny. She does cute, funny stuff now and again :)
Penny so nicely watching TV

I set my old fish tank up and Penny just can't get enough of the fish

I love how she's practically dangling here...

Well that's it for pics for now. I have lots more to upload from the last couple days with Lindsey. Today is my friend Jaime's son Bryce's 1st birthday! We are headed over there pretty soon to celebrate :)
Enjoy the heat everyone!

1 comment:

Shellee said...

Cute pictures, I'd watch out for that guy with the chainsaw, he looks scary!