Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Night in Seaside

The first weekend of March Rick and I went to Seaside for a very short trip. My dear friend Emily lives there and she does my hair (yes, I drive to Seaside to get my hair done!). I usually go every other month or so, but staying the night was way over due so I'm glad we went.
We were treated with a beautiful afternoon and sunset!
Rick & I
Emily & I-we have known each other since I was born-our parents are great friends!
Emily took us out on the town for the night and it was something else, let me tell you :)


Dancing later at Girtle's :)
Em lives so close to downtown that we walked home. We made some funny stops on the way...



Interrupting my beauty sleep...
Thanks again for having us Em, it was SO fun! I can't wait til next time!!

In other news, I'm on Spring Break! Yay! Too bad it is almost over :( I feel like I've done nothing but work! I did lay around all day Sunday doing literally nothing all day and that was a great treat, but I'm hoping for some more relaxation between now and Sunday. I ended one of my hardest semesters with 2 A-'s and one B+. I know I should be proud of my grades, but I am a bit disappointed in that darn B!! Oh well, at least I have next semester to set it right before I am done FOREVER!! Woohoo!
All else is well, I am headed out now to meet some friends for Happy Hour on this gorgeous sunny day!

2 comments:

Mrs. Seal said...

I miss Seaside! Looks like fun! :)
You are a fantastic student...don't let anyone tell you different.

Mrs. Seal said...

I miss Seaside! Looks like fun! :)
You are a fantastic student...don't let anyone tell you different.