Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Wrapping up February


I call it wrapping up February, but here it is, already March 10th! Just a few pics for your viewing pleasure...
Chinese Gardens downtown (taken while I was out working-I really want to go to the gardens now though!)
Also taken while working :)
We celebrated Dick's (Rick's dad) birthday at the end of February by having dinner with the family. Rick's parents live in the country and next to their house there is a farm with sheep. All the baby lambs were out and too cute to resist!
Dick feeding a mama
The adorable babies
Baby following its Mom
Sunset in Salem
I also helped celebrate another birthday at the end of Feb. Miss Gwen Ricker turned one! There was a party at the Arnell's to celebrate and it sure was fun to see all of the Ricker and Arnell clans. Those families are just growing and growing and it is very obvious that miss Gwen has a lot of admirers!
Gwen and her new swimsuit that I got for her. You can't tell, but it has a halter top, its the cutest thing I've ever seen!
Leslie & Josh's little one-Finn with his Uncles Chummy & Jeff
The birthday girl
Jay, shoving the cupcake in her mouth :)
Jeff & Andee being cute with Finn
And another cute one of the adorable birthday girl!
The Rickers and Arnells both are like extended family to me, but Jay's Mom, Kathy, is truly like a second Mom to me. I adore her!
And that's it for February! Rick & I went to Seaside last weekend to spend some time with my friend Emily and I got some good pics from that. I'll get those up soon. Finals are next week so I am working hard on getting those out of the way so I can concentrate on a glorious 2 weeks off of school for Spring Break! It will be the first year that I haven't gone anywhere since I've been in school. I'm totally fine with staying home, working and getting some stuff done around here. Not only that, but it makes it easier to cope knowing that I just booked a week vacay in May to Cabo with Becky! I can't wait! Hope all is well with all of you!

2 comments:

Jay and Heath said...

Thanks for coming to Gwen's party! I can't wait to put her little swimsuit on this summer :) so cute!! It was great seeing you, lets hang out again soon. Heath

Mrs. Seal said...

I LOVE the little baby lamb pics! Too Cute!