Monday, August 16, 2010

TJ & Christy's wedding

Last Tuesday we headed out the gorge, up to the Bridal Veil area for our friend TJ's wedding, to his beautiful wife, Christy. The wedding was held at Bridal Veil Lakes, which I had never heard of, but was absolutely gorgeous. I got a lot of great pictures, it was hard not to take a ton since the location was so perfect!
Walking in to the ceremony, which was on the other side of this lake
The bridal party. We know TJ through Dylan (3rd from right), and now TJ works for AT&T as well. The funny part is that one of the bridesmaids, Kelly (2nd from left), I graduated high school with, and one of the groomsmen, Ryan, (2nd from right) is my first husband Adam's cousin! I tell ya, small world!
 
The happy couple during the ceremony
 
The bridesmaids, I loved those grey dresses with the yellow
 
Its official!
 
The newlyweds
 
TJ & Christy taking a canoe ride. She was brave, not sure if I would've gotten in a canoe in a wedding dress! 
 
The gorgeous setting
 
Dylan looking stylin' in his groomsmen outfit and complimentary dollar store shades
 
Rick and I all dressed up
 
Dylan & I
 
The setting for the reception
 
The beginning of one amazing sunset, looking over the Columbia
 
Me, Jen &  Misty
 3
Love TJ's face!
 
 At sunset the light started streaming through the trees and it was gorgeous
 
Definitely my favorite shot of the night
 
TJ & Rick
 
and one last one of my lady friends...
Me, Alison, Misty and Amber
 
It was a great wedding and we are glad we got to be a part of it!

In other happenings, I start my new job tomorrow. I am excited to have a normal schedule again, but at the same time, I haven't worked full time in about 4 years so its going to be a hard transition after having this whole summer to do nearly nothing! Back to being a grown up!

2 comments:

Jay and Heath said...

Wow! such a pretty place to get married. Good luck with your first day of work :) Love ya, Heather

Jay and Heath said...

Wow! Such a pretty place to get married. Loved the canoe picture. Good luck with work today!!! Heath