Friday, September 23, 2011

9/16-9/23

Its been a seriously busy week. These are out of order, but I'll go with it.
Saturday was Megan Pacheco and Johnnie Paxson's wedding. I was the photographer, but got a few shots on my phone too. If you want to see more pics, you can look at my photography facebook page: facebook.com/laurenenochsphotography

Preston and I at the wedding...I also attended Preston's wife's baby shower this week. They got lots of good stuff! I can't wait to meet baby Griffin. I just can't believe he's going to be a Dad!!
There have been some amazing sunrises this week. This one is Mt Hood on my way to work.
Hard to tell, but this is a church steeple downtown in the rain last weekend. It was really cool.
Got me some new red shades for my trip to Vegas next week...
Rick playing waiter at Jake's Grill. We met up with our friends Ronn and Jenn for late night happy hour after Megan and Johnnie's wedding.
Saturday afternoon before the wedding...this is the site with the tent etc. It poured. All day.
Sunday I went to Salem to take our niece Kailey's senior pictures. This is their cat, Leo.
My buddies
Todd Paxson and I at the wedding
Rick DJ'd the wedding...I think we should go into business as a wedding package :)
Friday night's rehearsal dinner center pieces. Beautiful!
Kailey, our niece! So pretty!
I get up at 4:45 in the morning, and this is what I came out to the other morning.
My camera bag all packed and ready for the wedding. I adore my camera bag.
Another amazing sunrise
Hope you enjoyed!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

I am loving your new bangs! So cute. We need to plan to get together. I officially stink at seeing you.