Friday, July 10, 2009

updated house pics

Hi all, it's been awhile since I've put house pictures up so here are a few updated ones!
New bathroom, new sink, but some things never change...

Yesterday I came in the laundry room to find this...

Our shower, almost completely done!

I took these today, after finishing all the mudding and texturing.
The kitchen-wide view

Our new side door

The right wall, where the fridge will go

This is to show you our new dining room fixture and to show you the extent of my cooking right now. I cook all our meals right here on this little table. I am embarrassed every time I go to the grocery store because all I buy are hot dogs, tv dinners, easy mac and instant oatmeal. I feel like I'm shopping for a camping trip. Needless to say we're doing a lot of eating out too.

So tomorrow is priming and Sunday is finishing up painting. Rick's parents are coming up Sunday to help us get our cabinets and start assembling them. Besides our appliances our cabinets are the most expensive endeavor in this kitchen, so I'll be happy to have them out of the way. Getting closer every day...
Tonight we're headed to the Coldplay concert at the Clark County Amphitheatre. I am very much looking forward to it!

No comments: