Saturday, August 22, 2009

Happy Anniversary Rick!

Tomorrow is our first anniversary! We are headed out of town to Bend for the weekend, but I wanted to make sure and publicly tell my husband Happy Anniversary!
Our wedding day was perfect and beautiful and this last year has been great, even though we've spend half of it with all sorts of stress remodeling our house. Rick is truly a great husband, and he spends so much of his time and efforts doing whatever it takes to make me happy.

Thank you for always telling me how beautiful I am, even when I don't feel like it.

Thank you for letting me do nice things for you, which makes me happy.

Thank you for standing by my side and supporting me.

Thank you for being spontaneous and loving to surprise me.

Thank you for always kissing me goodnight.

Thank you for holding my hand, and going places with me, even if you don't want to.

Thank you for giving me all the independence I need and want.

Thank you for making life exciting!

Thank you for standing up for me.

Most of all thank you for loving and supporting me and for being the best friend and husband a girl could ask for. Congratulations on one happy year, and here is to MANY many more! I love you!

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Happy Anniversary!! Congrats to you both!