Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Lost in Translation

Before I throw away this hilarious brochure I got from a cabinet supply company, I thought I'd share with you a few of the sentences on it. First of all, it's for a place called "Best Cabinet and Granite Company" and on the outside of the building are two "thumbs up" symbols, except they're showing the palm side of the thumbs up, instead of the top of the hand. Like you put your arms out to each side and did thumbs up. It's just a folder with some cabinet info on it. The front says "Not just another cabinetry. We made just for you.
The inside left says (below a bunch of Korean symbols) "'Best Cabinet & Granite Supply' aims at producing high quality, humanity and personalized products." What?
And the inside right says (just exactly like this): "SOlid Wood classical and heavy look provides a feel of Returning back to 'Returniong'"
I'm sorry, it was just too funny to not share.
Not just another blog post. We made just for you.

2 comments:

The Carey's said...

WHAT THE?! That is so funny. I can't imagine why you didn't give them your business.

Marsee Family said...

I love you! You are absolutely hilarious, as always!!