Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Weekend of Jackie!

One of Rick's best friends, Scott, is getting married in October, and Rick is one of the groomsmen! Since Scott and Jackie have been engaged, I've had the chance to get to know her and she is an awesome girl-one who I look forward to being lifelong friends with!
A couple weekends ago they each had their bachelor/bachelorette parties and Rick and I were excited to celebrate with them. The boys all went to the beach and had a great time. Us girls went wine tasting, went out on the town and had Jackie's bridal shower. It was so much fun, and I really enjoyed all of Jackie's friends and family and look forward to seeing them all again at the wedding, coming up in just a week and a half!!
Jackie, at Cooper Mountain Vineyards and the weird man that works there.

Jackie at Ponzi Vineyards

Ponzi

Jackie, and her best friend, Michelle.

Jackie's darling nephew, Davin

Some of the ladies that came along for wine tasting.

Jackie and I at Oak Knoll Vineyards (where the employees were very rude)

I love this picture of the bride :)

Later that night-heading out on the town.

Jackie and I in the van

The next day at her shower...
Jackie's twin-Kathie and Michelle, manning the advice table

The yummy cake-orange flavored!

cute baby Davin again

The requisite bouquet

And lastly, Jackie and I at the shower!

Again, what a fun weekend, thanks for including me Jackie!

No comments: