Monday, September 21, 2009

New side yard!

I have been a total blog slacker lately, but I have a good excuse! We are finished with our house! And because I have been so happy to be done, I have been celebrating by doing a whole lotta nothing! It's felt great to spend my afternoons on the couch watching TV knowing I don't have anything pressing to do!
We finished everything on the 13th and had a bbq later that afternoon to show off the digs. People seemed pretty impressed so that's good. I didn't take any pictures at all at the bbq, but here are the pictures from Labor Day weekend, doing the side yard work.
Raking the dirt out flat

Dick, Peggy, Rick and my Dad laying sod

Amy inside painting the mouldings

NEW GRASS!

And other direction!

I actually need to get out there and take some more pictures because we put down some gravel and did a few other things. And I need to get some before/after pictures up for you, but this is all I have for now :)

No comments: