Friday, May 7, 2010

Eva's 2 year pictures

I have been an absentee blogger as of late. You can't blame me, what with trips, weddings, work, mid-terms, a sick cat etc etc etc. You know...life. Things are great here. Powering through the last weeks of school and REALLY getting excited for summer! I am still processing all my pictures from Arizona and Preston's wedding etc. I finally just finished this batch of pictures for Jen & Dylan so I thought I'd get a few up here since they turned out so cute!
We went to Creston Park by their house and took pictures for Eva's 2nd birthday invitations. The invitations themselves turned out darling, so I am glad I could help :) Here are a few pictures of little Eva.


This one below is the one Jen used for the invitation. I love it.
Love this surprised face


I am hoping by building my portfolio that I will get more clients who want pictures of their kids and families. One can hope :)
In news around here...wow, where do I begin? Arizona was amazing, I'll get those pics up soon. Preston's wedding was great-so fun to see old friends and see Preston become a real grown-up :)
Mid-terms were this last week and they went pretty well. On the downhill slide to graduation now! I have a phone interview on Wednesday with Portland Public Schools for a year long paid internship that I would really love to get. It would be an awesome opportunity for good experience and if they'd hire me on after, that would be even better! So fingers crossed for that one. I am hoping to wow them!
Rick is leaving tomorrow for Puerto Vallarta for a week with some of our friends. I wish I could go, but I can't be too sad since I am leaving for Cabo next Saturday with Becky! Its funny how Rick and I have vacations planned to Mexico, but separately! Luckily he'll be back late Friday night so I can see him before i leave. I think 2 solid weeks is too long to be apart (by choice!). Regardless, we are both looking forward to our trips.
Poor Penny has had all sorts of issues as of late. When we got back from Arizona I noticed she seemed to not be able to see, and my suspicions were definitely confirmed when I saw her running into walls etc. So Rick took her to the vet, and she has "prolapsed lenses" in both eyes, swollen glands AND a heart murmur. Poor thing. The Dr. gave us drops to help the eye problems, but he said the heart problem basically makes her a ticking time bomb. It makes me so sad, especially since Rocco sneaks up on her all the time. I wanted to get Rocco as a companion for her, and it seems that I did the worst possible thing :( Her eyes seem to be doing better, but not all the way better, so I am going to take her back in this afternoon for a follow-up.
Well I think that mostly catches you up with us for now. Arizona pics to come!

No comments: