Sunday, November 9, 2008

Stephine's 26th Birthday

Friday was my friend Stephine's birthday. A few of us girls met up at California Pizza kitchen for dinner. I always love when everyone has birthdays. An excuse to meet up for dinner with my friends always makes me happy. And CPK is delish!
Jaime and her cute boy Bryce

The birthday girl and her birthday sundae

Bryce eating the sundae, but not so sure about the whipped cream

The ladies-Lauren, Heidi, Stephine, me, Jaime and our handsome companion Bryce

Heidi and Steph

Cute (and so happy!) Bryce

Me and the birthday girl

And at home...
Penny with a penny on her head, and Rocco looking on

Today we went to Petco and got Rocco a harness and a leash. He is always trying to go outside so we thought we'd take him! It actually went over pretty well. He didn't mind the harness, he was just so overstimulated by outside he didn't know what to do!
Pretty funny!

Hope everyone had a good weekend!
Lauren

No comments: