Saturday, December 20, 2008

Baby, it's cold outside!

We are under quite a blanket of snow here in the Northwest as I am sure many of you are experiencing as well. It's a treat if you ask me. I sort of like not having anywhere to go, or having anything to do. And it fits quite nicely with my budget right now too :)
You'll have to forgive me because Rick has been working long hours and I have been stuck inside with the cats for DAYS now. So all these pictures of them. Well, mostly Rocco :)
I took Rocco out the other day and he was not a fan, but I decided to try again and he loved it this time. Here's a few pictures of the last couple days.
Rocco helping me to wrap Christmas presents

Both cats tandem napping on my office chair. Where am I supposed to sit? They like it here because its directly in front of the heater.

Rocco in a Nordstrom bag.

It was already snowing this morning at 7:30 when I woke up and hasn't stopped all day. It's 2:30 now. We have about 3 and a half inches I would say, maybe a bit more now. They're saying up to 8 inches by the end of it, then we get freezing rain on top of that. Yuck! By tomorrow night it's all supposed to melt. Sad :(
Here's some pics from today...
Rocco's first real encounter with the snow. he kept pouncing on it.

me in front of our house :)

The house and a little Rocco

Rocco on the tree planters

And later, back inside, meowing to go back out.

Stay tuned, maybe I'll have more pictures for you later! Happy winter!

1 comment:

Rebecca B said...

I can't believe how big Rocco looks next to Pennylicious!!