Monday, December 8, 2008

Angela's baby shower

As I mentioned before, I met up with Heather and Jay and part of the Ricker/Arnell/Widmer clan for lunch over Thanksgiving weekend. I only got one picture!
Heather, Jay and I. Sorry I didn't get a pic of Heather's round tummy. She'll be home in just a few weeks and she'll be even rounder. I'll get one then :)

Festive Rocco

I really am the cat lady

My friend Angela is pregnant with her first baby, a boy. Her shower was yesterday. It was fun to chat with the girls and see Ang's nursery etc. It's super cute. No name for that boy yet, they're keeping it a surprise.
Little Eva Hall at the shower. Looking like her Daddy, but she definitely has Jen's mouth.

A glowing Angela, almost to her 8 month mark

Eva and I hanging out

Jen, Eva, me, Ang and Jessica at the shower

That's all I have for now. Finals are tomorrow and Wednesday and they are rather all-consuming. I have lots of fun holiday events coming up starting this weekend so I'll do better with the picture taking. I can't believe Christmas is coming so soon!
Hope you all are well!
lauren

3 comments:

Rebecca B said...

Nice post besty and this background is mucho mejor. Me see you in 2 weeeeks!!!!

Amy said...

Can we just discuss how completely adorable you look in the photo with Jay and Heath? I'm sorry to hear about your sink troubles and I was very sad that I didn't see you last night. Soon!

Dylan said...

That Eva Hall is the cutest baby I've ever seen. Glad to see she made the blog!