Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas Eve

Hi All!
I hope you had a wonderful Christmas with your families! We had a really nice Christmas this year, and didn't let all the snow and ice stop us from getting around. We went to Salem for Christmas Eve, to be with Rick's family, and even though the drive took us forever, it was worth it! We had a delicious dinner, and it was fun to watch the girls open their presents and get so excited.
This was our version of Christmas this year. No tree.

We took Rocco with us to his "Grandparents" for Christmas Eve.

Rocco and Penny's new present, hand made by Rick's Dad!! It's a hit, both cats love it!

Rick's parents got us a Wii Fit for Christmas, which is awesome! Here is my surprised face!

Even funnier, we opened ours first and Riley and Kailey were so mad that we got one and they didn't. For some reason it didn't cross my mind that there might be a 2nd one under the tree for them...
Peggy caught this hilarious shot of them right after they opened it, too bad Kailey's head got cut off!

At this point, Kailey is still hugging the Wii Fit, but at least I got a happy smile out of Riley

Rick, playing with Riley's High School Musical sing along gadget

Kim's new purse

Rocco bonding with his Grandpa

My new cookbook stand! Thanks Kim!

Riley's new Webkinz

Rocco under the tree

Riley and Kailey in front of the tree

Rocco in his house

Rick & I with Riley and Kailey and the cool movie ticket bowl that Riley made us

I have lots more pictures from the last couple days, but I have been sick, so I don't have much energy to do those today too. I'll get them up soon!

2 comments:

The Carey's said...

I love wii fit! We got a wii for Christmas and I can't wait to buy wii fit! Merry Christmas! Glad you had a good one.

Shellee said...

Oh my goodness, this is the cutest post! The Wii Fit pics of the girls are just adorable! And yay for you two getting one too! ;-) That cat stand is pretty awesome, can I have one for Christmas too? Oh, and I love Rocco's little head poking out of the hole, so cute! And all the car rides and outside-ness? What a cool cat!