Saturday, March 14, 2009

a few pics...

I have had enough studying for the evening, so here's a few pictures!
Rocco sleeping on my desk (before the whole mold incident)
Rocco & Penny not leaving me any room to study!
Amy, Brianne and I at the Keller, waiting for Wicked to start!
Moving Penny and Rocco and ourselves over to my Mom's for a few days once we found the mold
The motorhome set up from our backyard. Notice the awesome sewer pipe rigged up...thanks again Dick!
The motorhome (or mo-ho as I've been calling it) from the frontyard
A few more recent pictures of the bathroom...
The ceiling-all the white you see along the top where the wall meets the ceiling is all mold.
The tub and window...lookin' good
The bathtub, complete with the bird's nest we found in the exhaust vent

The whole mess
And my favorite of the mold-the kind that looks like it will reach out and eat you if it could

In happier news, today was Jenica's baby shower. She's having a little girl towards the end of May. It was fun to see some old faces from high school, even though I didn't get many pics, I had a nice time visiting. Jen got a crazy haul of goodies, her little girl is set I think!!
Jen with 2 of the little outfits I got her

7 month pregnant Jenica and I...

I think that's it for now. I've been studying like mad, since finals start Monday morning! Tomorrow Rick is going to get up and look around for the leak and see if we can't start to remedy that. The first of many items to tackle. Life in the mo-ho is going well :)
Hope you all are well!
Lauren

1 comment:

Marsee Family said...

Wow! is all I can say about that bathroom. That is so sad. Also, I love the picture with the cats while you are driving! Hilarious!!