Friday, March 6, 2009

We are still alive...

Hi all, don't worry, we're still alive! I just wanted to write a quick update and say hello and let you know we're still here :) Things have just been very busy. It's been the busiest semester I've ever had and I have group projects coming out my ears! Its been one of those semesters where I end up at school 4 days a week, even though I only have school 2 days a week. Luckily there is only one week of school left and then finals. I am really looking forward to Spring Break! A week and a half off school and 4 days off of work when Rick and I head to Chicago! Honestly, other than school I have absolutely zero to report in our lame lives. I've barely been able to keep up on laundry and grocery shopping let alone have something cool to report! Oh, I am VERY excited because tomorrow night I am going to see Wicked with Brianne and Amy. I saw it in New York when I was there in 2005, but I am really looking forward to seeing it again. And I have to say Congrats to my friends Heather and Jay-they just had a baby girl last week, Gwen Meredith Ricker. She's so cute! Unfortunately they live in Utah so I haven't gotten to meet her yet, but I can't wait to!
That's all for now, back to homework!!

No comments: