Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Emily in town

My friend (and at one time roommate) Emily was in town from Utah with her hubby and daughter. She was here for a long time, so I got to see her twice, which was really fun. Once with Travis and Elise-we went to lunch-which I didn't get any pictures of, then once to dinner with some of our other girl friends.
But first, a quick pic of Rocco playing in my new sweater organizer! That cat is seriously into everything :)
Here are the girls at the Montage-one of my favorite Portland restaurants-and one that we used to frequent a lot in our early 20's.
Sharon, Emily, Hannah, Makelle & I
Cute Makelle and I. Makelle is pregnant with her 3rd daughter. I'm so excited to meet her new one, sometime in May. She makes the cutest girls :)
Em, it was so great seeing you guys, and getting to spend more time than usual together. I so appreciate you, and I'm so glad we're friends!
And to you other girls-dinner was wonderful. I love catching up with you. I'm so impressed by all of you. You're such smart, beautiful women and are great, inspirational Moms! Love you!

1 comment:

Emily said...

We had a wonderful time catching up with you too! I'm glad it can be like old times, even after months (years?) of not seeing each other! Love you!