Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Grade school

There has been a barrage of photos floating around on Facebook lately from grade, middle and high school, so I apologize if you've seen these on FB already, but I wanted to put them up anyways :) I love my scanner!
My kindergarten class picture with Mrs. Boylen
I'm on the bottom row in the pink with the fro. My Mom took me in to get a perm right before school started, and they gave me this awesome little orphan Annie look. There are many of these kids that I went from kindergarten through high school with, and some of which I'm still friends with today!
1st grade. I'm on the top row with the flipped out mullet. I'm wearing an awesome sweatshirt with a lamb jumping rope :)
2nd grade with Mrs. Jensen, who was really mean. I'm in the 4th row.
3rd grade with Mrs. Chisholm-one of my favorite teachers. Sadly I gave my friends "lipstick", including myself. I'm in the 4th row in the plaid dress. I remember that dress was super itchy and I hated it!
4th grade with Mrs. Dexter. This was a fun class! I'm in the 2nd row with the white t-shirt and headband. I had an awesome dress on, I wish you could see it. It had a big black elastic waist band, a red straight skirt with a ruffle and a big red button on the waist! Classic!
I thought these were really fun, hope you enjoy!

1 comment:

Faith said...

I just love them...too funny. Bryan and I like Jesse Sobella's shirt in that last one...ha!