Sunday, January 10, 2010

New Years Eve

This year for New year's Eve we went up to Brightwood and stayed in a cabin with some friends. The house was beautiful, and we had a really great time hanging out and eating some good food!
Of course DJ Rick made an appearance and kept the tunes going all night for us!
All the girls that were there, minus Hayli
Liz & I
Morgan, putting money in Rick's fake tip jar
Dance party
Kelly really excited about balancing a noisemaker on my hat!
Morgan photo bombing a pic of Liz, Tina and Kelly
Tina & I hanging out in the kitchen
Our whole gang!
Outside on the deck at Midnight! Pretty cool-we were right on the Sandy River, with a full moon over head. A great way to usher in a new year and a new decade!
The all-important New year's kiss!
Rick & Ronn excited about 2010 :)
Jenn & I towards the end of the night
I hope you all have an amazing 2010. Cheers!

No comments: