Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Double Trouble!

Finally, after so many long months of waiting, my friend Amber gave birth to her twin boys Kash & Jaxson yesterday! Becky and I spent most of the evening in the hospital with her and I got the chance to spend some time with both boys. Amber and both boys are doing great. Kash had some problems with fluid in his lungs, but by evening was given a clean bill of health and was delivered to Amber's room. Amber was tired and worn out, but she looked great and dove right into all of the joys of motherhood-trying to breast feed two babies at once...I tell ya, she is quite the trooper. I can't imagine one baby, let alone two, but if anyone can do it, she can. Kash weighed in at 6 lbs 4 oz and Jaxson at 7 lbs 15 oz. Amber was carrying nearly 15 lbs of baby around. Anyways, I am very excited for these new additions in my circle of friends. So enough already, the pictures of the babes!!

Tiny little Kash

Amber holding Jaxson

Me and little Jaxson

Amber and Kash

Me and Kash

sleeping Kash
Happy birthday little babies! I can't wait to watch you grow!
PS I'm picking up my ring today! Pictures of that to come!

4 comments:

Erin said...

Cute babies! I can't even imagine twins- good luck to your friend! Tell Becky thanks for the Roy compliment :) We think she is so freaking cute as well! :) Can't wait to see the ring...

Shellee said...

That first picture of Kash looks just like Amber. So, I've kind of been keeping an eye (through myspace) to see when she has the babies. Thank you for posting pics Lauren, Amber's myspace is private to non-friends (like me). Those are big boys for twins, that poor girl. She looked great though, and looks great in the pic on here. Congratulations to Amber and babies! Yay!

Hurry up with the ring pics, would ya?

Amy said...

Oh my goodness! Cute, cute, cute:) She is a champion!

Anonymous said...

Thanks picture lady for the great pics of the new boys! I wish I'd gotten better ones but my camera battery was dying and I hate flashing in their little eyes. Many people have said Kash looks just like Amber.