Saturday, April 19, 2008

A nite with the ladies

I love my friends. My new friends, my old friends, all my different groups of friends. When it comes to the friend department I am so overly blessed it might be a little ridiculous. Last night I got together with some of my old friends, some of which I have known since middle school. Makelle just had her 2nd daughter 2 months ago and both Katie and Merrilee are pregnant, 7 weeks apart from each other. Their children are already betrothed :) Poor Amy and I can't relate to all the crazy pregnant stories, but at this point I am quite content to hold my friends' babies for a little bit then go home to a nice quiet house.


Little Ruby sleeping

Ruby & I spending some quality time together

My wonderful friends-Merrilee, Amy, Katie & Makelle

Preggars Merrilee & Preggars Katie

All else is well here. I met my mom this morning to pick out paper and envelopes for wedding invitations. So that is all done, now I just have to figure out what I want them to say and mail them out! If you've been married you know there is hours of insane work that goes into addressing envelopes.
I'm also working on a photographer and a florist so that's good progress too. So much work!
Tonight Rick and I are going to see the Dimes (my favorite local band) play at Mississippi Studios so that will be fun. I am hoping to convince them to play for our wedding.
Stay warm friends, it's freezing here!
Take care, Lauren

3 comments:

Shellee said...

Ruby is BEAUTIFUL!! And Merrilee is so cute pregnant! ;-)

Good luck with all that addressing crap, I was lucky to have my sister get married the year before I did. She just gave me her list of addresses and I just had to add my friends and Adam's family. Oh, and I think I spent about $200 on stamps!!

Faith said...

MAKELLE!!! If you read this..hi long lost friend!

Faith said...

ps..your daughter is so beautiful! You have lots of prego friends Lauren:) something in the water..