Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Finally, the ring pics

Everyone has been harrassing me for a pic of the ring, and geez people, I have a life (school, work)-remember? So, here you go! I love it. But please keep in mind it is not so easy to take a close up picture of a diamond and have it look as good as it does in real life. The camera takes all the sparkle out! I hope you like it though!

Don't mind my chubby baby hands

Well that's the first thing down in a whole long list of other things to do and plan for. Hopefully we will have a date pinned down here for y'all pretty quick!

7 comments:

Shellee said...

Wow! Beautiful! And your hand looks lovely. ;-) Good luck with all the wedding crap! It's so fun to plan a wedding....really I actually had a lot of fun planning mine, and made sure to enjoy every minute of it. ;-)

Erin said...

Lo, I love it! Very classic and timeless! Looking forward to the date so we can start to make plans :) Love you mucho!

Emily said...

Love the ring, it's beautiful. We are so excited for you guys!! Good luck with all the wedding planning, we wish we could make it.

Faith said...

It's a beautiful ring Lauren! Congrats

Megan said...

Congratulations Lauren! I'm really happy for you and that ring is beautiful!

Radfords said...

wow that is so beautiful! Congrats! I love you ring. Hope all the planning goes well.

Anonymous said...

Much better pics than from the phone cam. It's beautiful. I can't wait to see it in person!