Saturday, April 26, 2008

Hello all! It's Saturday night at 11 and I am the happiest to be sitting at home in my PJ's. I have been so go-go-go lately that I am relishing some time to just relax! It's been a busy weekend so far, and really fun. Here are the pics to prove it!


Me, Becky and Amy, at my parents house working hard on my wedding invitations


"if everyone works a little, no one works a lot"
Is that ever true! I have awesome friends, it would have taken me forever to do all of this by myself. My Mom also is amazing and is using her graphic design skills to make us really cool invitations.
Here's the ladies hard at work, don't mind Becky's wonkey eye, she was having some contact issues.

Last night I rounded up some friends and went to the Doug Fir to see the Dimes play. I love the Doug Fir, and we meandered over next door to the Jupiter, where we're getting married. They had the tent all set up so we got to see what it looks like. Looks VERY cool and we're even more excited to have our wedding there!

Amy and I

Melissa Jones just moved back from utah so it was fun to have her join us last night too.

I love this one, Rick wasn't ready for the camera and he looks so funny!

My cute friends, Amy, Faith & Brianne

The peace signs come out...

Doesn't Brianne look like she's having the best time ever??

This morning was Jen's baby shower. Those that know me well know I am super responsible, ALWAYS early etc. Jen's shower was at 11, I was co-hosting and was planning on being at Misty's at about 10 to set up food and decorate. I woke up at 10:40! Misty lives in Gresham and I still had to go pick up the cake. I hauled, and was a half hour late. I felt horrible, but no one was mad and in the end it didn't matter too much. I still felt bad, so irresponsible of me! I had my alarm set, but slept right through it! oops!

Here I am enjoying a delicious bagel.

Jen and her cute nephew Nixon

Jen and all her nice gifts.

Cute Jen, only 25 days left!!

Well I'm headed to bed. Rick's at a Bachelor party. Tomorrow we're going to visit his Grandma for a bit then going to start our registry. Fun stuff!

5 comments:

Shellee said...

Great job on doing your own invitations! I remember those days, I had my printed, but we still had to fold and stuff them....oh what a job that was! I'm so happy that you're enjoying the wedding planning, I enjoyed my planning so much, it sucks when it's stressful. Cute pics of Jen, she looks awesome!

Faith said...

Fun! Okay seeing Melissa Jones took me back in time. I haven't seen her in probably 3 1/2 years. Wow. Tell her hi for me!! Glad you are getting so much done with wedding plans..it's fun having good friends to help!

Rebecca B said...

Again I am going to beat you for posting such a disgusting picture!!

Erin said...

I know you are going to think I am weird but I am so jealous of your wedding invitation party! I live for stuff like that :) I wish I could be there to help! And btw thanks for your cute comments about Royal- you are a great aunt :)

Jay and Heath said...

I could see Erin loving being there.. her and Heath are a lot alike. i guess thats a good thing eh?