Thursday, June 11, 2009

Birthdays

This last Saturday we celebrated 2 birthdays, Amy and Alison!
I met up with the ladies early for dinner at MacTarnahans and a trip to St. Cupcake!
The first birthday girl, Amy and I at MacTarnahans

Shannon and I

Amy and her butterfly cards and beer stickers!

Rick stopped in to say hi and bring me a present...a new pair of jeans for having such a bad day (this was the day I had the meltdown over texturing)
Brianne and Rick-which is hilarious because one of Brianne's old co-workers saw this picture on Facebook and asked Brianne who her new "friend" was. Um, that man is married!!!

My cute friends-Shannon, me, Amers and Brianne! Love you girls!

Our collective cupcakes. Mine were carrot, chocolate and coconut. Deeee-lish!

Later we met up with a different crowd to celebrate Alison's 31st birthday at Crush.
Misty, looking cute

And later we headed to Chopsticks for some sweet karaoke
David and Dylan

David, Jen and Dylan and Rick

All the ladies...
Amber, Misty, Rachel, Jen, Alison (the bday girl) and me

Rachel, Jen and me

And lastly, one of Mr. Rocco in a box!

My Mom is on her way over to help me start tiling the shower! Hooray!

2 comments:

The Carey's said...

you have WAY too much fun.I am jealous of how often you go out.

Lauren said...

That's because I don't have 3 kids silly!