Friday, June 5, 2009

Boise!

Rick and I, along with our friend Brianne, made a road trip to see Becky in Boise for Memorial Day weekend. All 4 of us were looking forward to a weekend of relaxation and vacation after lots of hard work and for us 3 girls, school. I can't say that we did much besides eat, which was wonderful! We did enjoy each other's company and just spent a lot of time hanging out. Becky's birthday was the 28th so we went out and celebrated that as well.
We found an awesome restaurant with delicious food and amazing drinks, called Bardenay.
Rick and I and our pretty drinks

Becky and Brianne at Bardenay

Sunday we went to Lucky Peak State Park which has a nice park and beach area. Becky had no idea it existed, but it was only like 5 miles from her house! I'd be camped out there all summer if I were her!
Brianne, Rick and Becky soaking up the sun

Lucky Peak and the swimming area

Brianne and I did not venture any further than our toes. That water was straight snow melt!

Me and my besty!

We had so much fun visiting you Becky, I miss you!
And one more of Rocco "relaxing" on a shoe box!

No comments: