Friday, June 5, 2009

Eva's First Birthday!

Jen and Dylan's baby, Eva turned one on May 25th, and we celebrated this last Sunday. I have never seen a one year old so engaged in their birthday party! Eva was so entertaining and cute, it was a good time, and I enjoyed myself as the unofficial photographer!
Jen and Eva, with Jen's Grandma looking on.

Big girl!

Misty's boys, Brady and Bryse, looking adorable in matching orange

Misty and Amber outside enjoying the sunshine

Eva, opening presents. She obviously loves her new clothes. Isn't that hilarious?

Amber's boys: Kash...

and Jaxson

All the kids running amuck outside later

David and darling Ada

Eva's cake

The birthday princess and her crown

Eva and her parents

Another cute one of Miss Ada

Dylan, Jen and Eva

Amber and her twinners

It was a fun party, and fun to see all the kiddos, as usual.
Things are good here! Class is over, and finals are this week. Luckily my finals are going to be super easy, so I am looking forward to being free as of Wednesday night! I also decided to not take summer school so I will be free for three whole months! I can't wait to catch up on sleep, reading, movies...oh wait, I have a house in total disarray that needs WAY too much attention to even think about leisure!
The house is going pretty good. Rick, Austin and Dan did all the dry walling last weekend, and my Mom and I did the taping Monday. I did all the bathroom mudding this week. Tonight I will do the texturing and I am hoping to have it all painted and the tub tiled by the end of the weekend! Lofty goals. We can't finish the kitchen, because we need a new side door and it's on back order 3 weeks :( So we can't finish framing and dry walling until that's in. I am hoping we can have the bathroom in working order so we can move back inside and give up the motorhome even though we won't have a functioning kitchen. Hopefully that will work out ok.
I'll get pics of the drywalled walls up real soon!

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Hey Laren!! Thanks for the comment, it was sooo good to see you too. I'm glad we all now have another great memory of Boardman!! You guys look great! Sounds like you had a fun trip, glad you made it home safe.