Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Birthdays

Well I turned the big 3-0 on November 22nd. Its hard to believe I'm actually not in my 20's anymore. I was really dreading turning 30, but with going to Mexico and planning a fun celebration, I started to look at it differently, and I have realized its a good opportunity for me to look towards a whole new decade instead of being sad to lose the last one. I just can't believe I'll be 40 in 10 years. That is insane.
Well, here are some pictures from my birthday weekend...
Shannon, Amy, Brianne and I went rollerskating at Oaks Park that weekend before meeting Merrilee and Makelle to see New Moon. We had a lot of fun skating, minus Brianne falling...
What a skating queen that Amers is...
We lovely skating ladies
Saturday night I had a birthday celebration at Blitz in the Pearl. So many of my good friends came out. Thank you all again for coming! It always means so much to me to celebrate with all my loved ones!
Rick and I on our way
Eric (a nice boy in one of my classes), me, Brianne and Shannon
Faith, me, Jen, Emily and Misty
(Do you think it looks like I just got back from vacation?!)
Nichole and Steph were sweet enough to bring cupcakes and a candle for me. Everyone sang and it felt like one of those slow motion movies where you're so happy to be surrounded by everyone you love. It was great :)
The rest of my night consisted of me taking self-portraits with myself and everyone that came. I won't bother you with every single picture I took, just several of them :)
Jaime drove all the way from Corvallis and back, just to be with me! I love you Jaimers!
Ronn and I
Cute Kelly and I
Preston, my bestest boy friend in the whole world!
Old high school buddies-Tom and Shannon
Cute Emily and I
Jackie and I
Me and the Halls
This is at Midnight, showing you all how I felt about turning 30
Benny and I later at the Galaxy

November 30th is also my mother-in-law Peggy's birthday and this year was her 60th, so we celebrated with a party at her house on November 29th.
We pitched in and got her a really cool digital frame as a present. It's awesome. I really want one now!
Blowing out her candles, she's lucky we didn't put 60 of them on there :)
Miss Riley and I
That's all for now! I'm off to take my last final! Oh, and it was 13 degrees over night. Our pipes froze so I am currently thawing them out. What fun :(

No comments: