Monday, June 9, 2008

Alison & Olivia's visit

Alison and Olivia paid us a visit from Las Vegas! We went over to Jen and Dylan's to visit and had a lot of fun playing with the babies and catching up. Olivia is 7 months and so fun and cute!

Becky says this is a glimpse of us in the future-but just so you all know-it's not the near future! I have 2 years of school left people! That's my number one priority!

Aunty Becky & Olivia

Rick entertaining Olivia & Alison, and ok the rest of us too

Rick and Olivia are BFF's!!

Cute Olivia examining her toes.

Becky and Alison took pictures too so I'll post them once they send them along.
Well I just finished my 2nd to last final, so only one more to go! I'm SO excited to be done!
Then it means paying close attention to my wedding and looking at all the fine details and getting this thing wrapped up! This wedding is still stressing me out. It's just so expensive and so much work, it's hard for me to really enjoy it, even though I want to. If only I were independently wealthy...
Anyway-I'm off to the grocery store! Adios!

1 comment:

Erin said...

You are Rick are such a cute couple! We are still trying to work it out to we can come to the wedding- I will let you know... we miss you!!!