Friday, June 27, 2008

More Rocco pics & Kody's birthday!

I know that most of you are probably sick of pictures of Rocco, but we are like proud parents, and when your kitten does such ridiculously cute things, how can one not take pictures?
Rocco in a drawer!

Both my cats like to be in my lap/arms while I'm on the computer in the office. Here's Rocco fast asleep with his cute little paws by his face.

He fell asleep all stretched out like this then I held him out for a pic and he woke up.
That's my slip you see there, not something more inappropriate :)

And onto Kody's birthday!
Kody is our friend/one of Rick's employees, so we celebrated his birthday with him on Wednesday night at East Burn.
The birthday boy

Me & Sarah, Kody's girlfriend

A cute one of me and Rick

Well we're getting into a weekend heat wave. Supposed to be nearly 100 tomorrow and we have an outdoor wedding in the heat of the day. I'm just hoping there's shade! I'm looking forward to Jenica's wedding though, and I'll have pictures to post of that after tomorrow!
Today I'm planning on laying in my tiny foot high, 6 feet across kiddie pool!
Hasta!
lauren

1 comment:

Jenica Knox said...

It's gonna be soooo hot! Luckily there is a big tent and lots of big shade trees! We were praying for no rain.. looks like that's been answered (a little extreme tho) !!! Cant wait to see you!
xoxo