Sunday, June 22, 2008

Denene's shower & Mom's birthday

Yes, in the last week I've had Denene's baby shower and my Mom's birthday, but first a few pics of Rocco :)
My 2 favorite boys taking a nap!

One night, playing with Rocco while Penny looks on, obviously not happy

A kitten in a purse? Does it get any cuter?

Well maybe a kitten in a box is cuter. You decide.

Okay, Denene and McKay came in town this week from Utah to visit and have Denene's baby shower. Rick and I went out to dinner with them Thursday night in the Pearl, and we had a great time. Denene's baby shower was Friday night at Rachelle's. It was great to see all the extended Tolman family and some friends as well.
Denene opening presents

Denene & I
If you are wondering, she's having a boy. No name yet, just Adam as the middle name!

Yesterday was my Mom's 39th birthday! Ok, maybe not 39, but not too far from it either :)
I took her to the beach with me to get our hair done by my wonderful friend Emily. My Mom hasn't had her hair done in 5 years!
Here we are all spiffied up! I think she looks great, and she was thrilled with the result!
Happy Birthday Mom! I love you!

That's it for now!

2 comments:

Megan said...

Hey Lauren! It's Megan (Snodgrass) Wood. i can't remember if I have ever commented before but if not I figured it was time to confess that I read your blog! I am so happy for you with your upcoming marriage. It sounds like your fiancee is an amazing man who you love a ton! Congratulations!

I have a blog too, you are welcome to come read it if you want. It is private so you have to send me an email so I can add you as a reader. It isn't very interesting, but you are welcome to read it if you want to :) take care!
megan
megnichole1@yahoo.com

Amy Kae said...

LAYNER!
your hair is so awesome in this picture with your mom..... I have NEVER dyed my hair but need to start because I'm going gray... oh how sad. LOVE YOUR HAIR, curly, strait....you're hot!