Sunday, June 8, 2008

Jenica's Bridal Shower

Howdy all! Well it is finals time, and usually that means that I am holed up in my office for days, never seeing the light of day, but this time I had things to do, people to see, so I made some time for that. Right now I am done with 2 out of 4 finals, with my last two on Monday and Tuesday. So far I have an A and a B, and I am figuring I'll round my last semester of community college with 2 A's and 2 B's. Not too bad, and in less than a week I will hold a degree! Granted, it's only an Associates, but hey, it's progress :)
I don't know about you Oregonians but this weather is getting me down! It's so cold and rainy and I am OVER it!
Anyway, here are a few pics!
Penny has an obsession with the TV. Especially Meerkat Manor. It's her fave.

Jenica's Bridal shower!
Jenica is a good friend of mine from high school. We've traveled together several times, including 2 trips to Mexico and a 6 week stint in Costa Rica. All that traveling bonds people I tell ya, and Jenica and I will always be good friends!
Jenica is marrying Bart at the end of the month and I'm very excited for the wedding.
Her shower was fun, getting to see some old high school faces that I haven't seen in ages!
Bart hadn't told Jen where the honeymoon was going to be, and gave her this piece of paper at the shower with coordinates. We figured it out, and they're going on an Alaskan Cruise! Fun!
Me & Rachel-eatin' some delicious food
This is Mandy Swift's little one year old girl, Caitlyn. So cute!

Jenica and Rachel-still best friends-and still fun :)

Anne Sejko and I were good friends Sophomore year of high school, and I've always really liked her. She has a 6 week old baby, Isaac.
Here are the three of us!

The bride to be, and the bride to be!

And here are Penny and me later, cleaning the office

That's all for now, we are off to lunch with Alison Nuttbrock Aguirre and Olivia, in town from Vegas!

2 comments:

Faith said...

Fun! You are just so social aren't you? That's so fun! It's crazy seeing those girls! I actually saw Ann on a retreat a couple years ago, she is a sweetie! That's so fun Rachel and Jenica are still best friends! Anyway...I'm babbling, great pics!! Oh and I thought Mandy's daughter was Shellee's! Do they look alike or is it just me? Good luck with finals!

Shellee said...

Lauren, you're like the glue that holds all us Barlow kids together. We may not all be friends still, but you're somehow connected to almost everyone! Ha ha! It's great to see pics of everyone, Anne's baby is adorable, and Jenica (Congrats to her) and Rachel look beautiful.

I was wondering when you took that picture of Renee....lol....Caitlyn does look just like her!