Saturday, June 14, 2008

A new kitten and 2 big accomplishments!

So we decided Penny needed a little brother. My friend Megan found 4 abandoned kittens and I just had to rescue one. So here he is!

He needs a name, can you help? Isn't he cute? So far Penny hates him, but we're hoping that'll change.
I am not one to brag about things in my life-but I had 2 big accomplisments this week. First, I finished Community College and got my Associates Degree. Half way done, I am SO proud of myself. It's been 2 years and a lot of hard work, but all worth it.
My other accomplishment is that I lost my 20th lb.! I've been on Weight Watchers for a year now, and have lost weight in spurts, cause I get bored with it, but finally lost my 20th pound as of this morning, so I am happy about that!
All is well, and we're having a bbq to celebrate today!
Love you all!
Lauren

3 comments:

Shellee said...

Congratulations Lauren!! On everything... graduating, losing that 20th stinking pound, getting a new baby! Yay! Happy times! ;-D

Jay and Heath said...

Congrats best friend! Excellent job with the associates... and also the 20 pounds... nice job, that's sweet! definitely 2 things you should be proud of :) Love ya, Heather

The Carey's said...

Congrats on everything! What a way to celebrate losing weight.....by eating!!! I like it!