Sunday, June 22, 2008

Dress shopping

I thought I would post the pictures from dress shopping. This was back in April. I will not post any pictures of the dress that I actually bought, but I don't care if you all see the pics of a few of the dresses I didn't pick!
I went to David's Bridal with my mom and my best friend/maid of honor Becky and I had a fun time trying on so many dresses and seeing all the options out there!

I look like I'm in pain while the consultant sucks me in!

I loved seeing all the pieces together-dress and veil!


This is classic fake smile!
Becky doing her honorly duties by helping me with jewelry
Hmmm, what to choose!
The loveliest maid of honor modeling a veil

Well, that's it for dress pics! I actually picked my dress up last Monday and have it in my possession. My Mom helped me try it on yesterday with my slip and shoes! It's perfect :) Hard to believe tomorrow means only 2 months left til our wedding! I gotta get on it!

2 comments:

robert said...

Wow, what a beautiful dress it is!! Only required some matching Jewelry for it.

Shellee said...

Oh my gosh, fun, fun, fun! You look awesome in that black and white dress! Isn't it fun to dress up and feel special? Oh, so exciting! And way to go on getting the dress so soon!