Sunday, June 1, 2008

Weekend Fun

Rick and I stayed in town for Memorial Day and just did some stuff around town. Friday I went out to Gresham to see Heather & Jay in town from Salt Lake. They go camping down in Barton every year and seeing as it was raining very hard I convinced them to meet me for lunch instead of me hanging out in rainy Barton all afternoon!
Shauna, Jay, Heather, Preston & me at one of our old school faves in Gresham-Bon Teriyaki

Heather & I at the Arnells saying goodbye.
Heath & Jay I had so much fun with you guys too! Can't wait for just one more year when you move home!

That night I met up with Rick and some of his co-workers/friends for a birthday party at RonToms.
Rick & I

Rick & I with our good friends Sarah and Kody

The rest of the weekend we had Becky and Preston over for dinner for Becky's bday and watched a crazy thunderstorm outside, worked on the yard and went to a bbq at Rick's Uncle's.

This Friday was Rick's sister's birthday so we went down to Salem Friday night and celebrated but all the pics Rick took turned out blurry!
Last weekend also, Dylan & Jen finally welcomed their daughter, Miss Eva Marie Hall! I still can't believe it, but Jen naturally had Eva, who weighed 9 lbs 2 oz and was 22 inches long!
Jen had been feeling quite weak after such an event so we didn't get to go visit til just yesterday.
Eva is such a mini Dylan, but I can see some Jen in there too. She's so cute, nice work you two :)
Me & Eva

It took some convincing but finally Rick held her too

After visiting with the Halls we went to a farewell dinner for some of Rick's friends moving to North Carolina.
Pregnant Tracy & I at the dinner

And after that we headed to EastBurn for Alison's 30th, er, I mean 24th birthday!
Here I am getting a kiss from the birthday girl herself!

That's it for now! I am working hard on my Geology project. A paper and presentation on Zion National Park. It's been fun going through my old Zion pictures and being able to use them for my presentation. I can't believe it's June 1st today! Wowie is time flying! This is my last week of school, then finals next weekend (for my online classes) and my 2 in class finals on Monday and Tuesday. After Tuesday I'll be scot-free for 3 whole months. I can't wait!!!!

No comments: