Monday, June 16, 2008

Our BBQ!

We had a BBQ to welcome in summer, show people the house, celebrate our engagement and my getting my Associates. We had about 45 people over the course of the afternoon/evening and it was a great time! As Preston said "I met new people, had good conversation and good food". I guess that's what it's all about, right?
I wasn't much in the mood for taking pictures, so there aren't many, and they aren't very good, but here they are!
Melissa taking a picture of Becky

Me and Preston

My parents, Rick's parents and our awesome neighbors, Bob & Gerda

Phil, Christina, Preston & Melissa enjoying the sunshine

The gang

Me, Dylan & Liz

Me and cute Quincy, Liz and TJ's Old Boston Bulldog

Later, around our firepit-the boys passing around Melissa's donettes, which were a hit!

Creepy pic thru the fire of Becky, me and Tami

I love having a firepit in our backyard! Weenie roasting is too fun!

The late night crew-full of fun-lighting fireworks and trying to blow up our outdoor safe!

Thanks again to all who could make it! I'm so glad we did it, and we'll have to do it more often :)

In other news, I think we've chosen a name for the kitten-Rocco. It's not for sure-but we like it!
I have the day off today, so after sleeping in, laying out and doing nothing, I am off to go pick up my wedding dress and have birthday dinner with Amy!

No comments: