Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Camping & Katie's Baby Shower

Last Friday night Amy, Becky, Brianne, Faith & I went camping up in the Zig Zag area, along the Salmon River. We found the perfect site, and it was beautiful and best of all, FREE!
the portion of the Salmon River where we camped

Our camp area. I might have forgotten the tent poles...so we slept ON the tent under the stars!

Amy, on top of the huge rock, throwing wood at me

Becky's awesome outfit...she forgot shoes so socks and flip flops were super pretty

Amers being silly while playing Mad Libs

Becky brought Lucy and she was cold til she put her hoodie on

I just like Amy's face here in the background

I know you'll all love this! We used brownies in our S'Mores instead of chocolate. It was a hit!

Camping was great! I'm so glad we went, since that's really our only chance all summer!
We had to come back at a decent time on Saturday for Katie's baby shower...
Katie holding up tiny clothes that were Travis' (her hubby) when he was a baby!
Makelle, little Ruby and Becky
Katie with the gift I gave her
Katie's adorable foster daughter, Lupe
And one hilarious picture of Lilly. I promise she's much cuter than this, but who could resist a pic of this face??

I have tons of pictures from my bridal shower at my Mom's on Sunday so I'll do my best to get those up soon.


3 comments:

The Carey's said...

Love the brownies in the smores! Looks like you guys had a blast.

Erin said...

Fun!!! Oh the joys of camping... you are right, yellowstone just wasn't the same without you two.

Jay and Heath said...

Who's idea was it with the brownie-smore? creative! We just booked our plane tickets for Oregon. It's official... we're coming!!! Wahoo!!! ~Heather