Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Rachel's Bachelorette

I finally got to go to my first bachelorette party, just in time, so that
my own bachelorette party wasn't my first! There was a small group of us girls, and it was especially fun because 3 of my friends in that group have kids so I don't see them as often as I'd like to, and getting them to come out late at night is a special treat! We girls went to Henry's, then over to our old favorite, Bettie Ford and we really had a great time. I think we showed Rachel a good time at her last outing as a single woman. Her wedding is this Saturday, but unfortunately, Rick and I can't make it :(
All the ladies at Henry's
From left to right: Jen, Jessica, Maren, Amber, Rachel, Misty & me

The lovely bride to be in the bathroom

The gang by our favorite blue wall

2 of my favorite Moms

Later in the night, when I decided it would be cool to wear my sunglasses inside


That's about it!
I didn't take too many pics at the zoo yesterday, but we had a good time hanging out with the babies in the grass. It was pretty hot so we didn't linger watching animals much. I'll get those up soon!

No comments: