Monday, July 14, 2008

My first bridal shower

Last Friday night two of my dear old friends threw me a really nice bridal shower for my old church friends. Like I said previously, nearly no one showed up, but it didn't matter too much, I love getting to spend time with my old friends so it was great. Thanks again Merrilee & Makelle for all your hard work. I love you both!
Merrilee has a 2 week old baby, so I couldn't believe she was willing to do all this, but the food was fantastic and we had fun playing games and visiting til 1 in the morning!
Me & Makelle eating. Makelle and I lived together a few times over the course of a couple years.

Merrilee, baby Lilly and Katie, with only 5 1/2 weeks to go til baby Maddox comes!

Me & my Mama

I tried to hoard little Lilly as much as possible

Amers, doing a fab job with the bridal "Memory" board

Melissa & Becky enjoying game playing

Opening my gifts

Amers and Makelle's littlest one, Ruby

Modeling my beautiful hand-made by my Mom kimono

Sleepy Lilly and her mom

That's it for now! Next up are pics from Rachel's bachelorette! And lots more coming up this weekend! I'm going to the zoo tomorrow with friends, then camping Friday night with the girls, a baby shower for Katie Saturday and my family bridal shower Sunday. Wow!
Hope this finds you all well!
Lauren

2 comments:

Erin said...

Oh I wish I lived in Portland so I could have gone to your shower!! Alas, maybe some day. It was nice texting the other day!

Amy Kae said...

Layner!
I was in Missouri at a family reunion. I hope you guys had a great time!!! you are gorgeous! I have ALWAYS loved your hair....
Looking forward to seeing you soon.
ALL MY LOVE! Lambert