Saturday, July 19, 2008

A trip to the zoo!!!

Last Tuesday after work I met Jen, Amber and their babies at the zoo for the afternoon. I know it seems pointless to take infants to the zoo, but really it was more for me, Amber & Jen to do something together and that was something easy for them to do while keeping the babies in the stroller etc. It was rather hot, and we didn't check many animals out, but it was fun to play with the babies!
Sweet Eva sleeping

I love Jaxson's camo shades AND his funny tongue

Cute Kash, smiling at his Mommy

Me & Jaxson hanging out in the grass

The three bestest friends ever!

You haven't seen pictures of mine and Rick's babies for awhile so here goes!
Rocco playing in my lunch bag

Look how long he's getting! And what cat lays like this with back legs out?His tail is getting oddly long...

I think this is a first. Both cats sleeping on the same couch at the same time?! I can't believe Penny tolerated it. And like how Rocco has to sleep cradled in my arms?

I think that's it for now! I went on a girls camping trip last night, had Katie's baby shower today and a bridal shower tomorrow, so more pics to come soon!!
Happy weekend!
Lauren

1 comment:

Faith said...

cute pics. cute babies. cute kittens. i think you go to more baby and wedding showers than anyone i have EVER known!!! :)