Friday, September 12, 2008

Dance Mania!!!

I have a LOT of pictures of everyone having a great time dancing. I figured it deserved it's own entry!
We had a very impromptu money dance that mostly involved the Dimes. Here's Ryan making sure Rick wasn't left out

Jeff, the best man, joining in on the money dance

Rick and I dancing
Johnny giving me money, safely tucking it in my necklace
dance dance dance!
Rick showing off his robot

Again the money dance, Jeff has the money in his mouth
Bill and I bustin' a move

dancing with the ladies!
Dylan & Faith dancing
a nice action shot of Jen & Faith
This one cracks me up! Kim's arms in the air, Lindsey's face-so into it!

Jeana & Ryan Wines and Jake
Hands in the Ayer!
Get Low Get Low!
Cute Jake and Maggie enjoying themselves
My Mom having a scarf dance with Amy

Ok, believe it or not I am ALMOST done! One more should suffice. Then onto honeymoon pictures! My photographer emailed me today and said I'll have my pictures within the next week! Thank goodness, I was beginning to wonder if he had run away with them :)



No comments: